Wednesday 18 September 2013

Hello partners !

Perhaps you are asking yourself about the meaning of my blogg's name and if not...I am so sorry but I am going to explain it because it has a very beautiful story behind.

My name in blogger is Ester silvertongue. Silvertongue comes from a book that I love a lot. The name of the book is "Inkheart".


This book was written by Cornelia Funke, who combined the magic of books and the stressful real life. It was written for children and teenagers.

Also exists the movie version of the book, but as it is said: the book is better than the movie, although I have to say that the movie is very close to the book.

So, I recommend all of you to read this book because it is going to make you enjoy a lot :)

Best wishes, 

Ester ^_^

2 comments:

  1. It's great you help us understand the title of your blog, but... could you clarify who 'silvertongue' is in the book? Is he/she a character? What is he/she like? I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! 'Silvertongue' is one of the main character of the book. He is a man and his name is Mortimer, also known as Mo. He is called 'silvertongue' because when he reads any book...it happens something amazing!
      I can't tell you more because all the answers you want are in the book! So...read it! It will fascinate you! :)

      Delete